Shout Out!

A couple of weeks ago my neighbor, Ammie came by. When she saw the Christmas décor on my kitchen table she said. “You need to send a picture to “House of Turquoise”. I had never heard of House of Turquoise. I decided to check it out. It’s a blog posted by Erin from Minneapolis, MN which features pics of rooms decorated with tqs. After seeing how fancy and gorgeous the pictures were I was convinced that mine would never be posted. “What the heck”, I thought I’ll send them to her anyway. Much to my surprise yesterday I checked and there they were. It was fun to see them. So I would just like to give a SHOUT-OUT to both Ammie and Erin and say, “Thanks”!

2 comments

Peg said...

I just checked out the "House of Turquoise" there were lots of beautiful things and included with them were some of Jann's decorations. Jann you are gonna be famous some day. It was exciting to see you on another blog.

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

I'm so thankful to Ammie for telling you about my blog! And so glad you decided to send me your lovely photos! It was all my pleasure sharing your beauty!

Thanks so much for the shout out! :)

Instagram