Sweet Finds and Share Your Cup Thursday #7

 

Woo-Hoo My lucky #7!

Welcome to Share Your Cup Thursday.  This is the place you come to share what ever it is that makes you happy, you know; fills your cup.

Each of us need to take time to fill our own cups.  Only by doing that are we happy and able to help fill others.

I found a couple of sweet finds on Monday that helped fill my cup.  Hubs and I have had two of our grandchildren for a week.  Monday was early out day so after dropping Paityn off at school I went thrifting.

What’s a girl to do?  I really didn’t have enough time to go clear home before time to pick her up again.

Look at these SWEET cherry dishes.  Love, love them!  6 large plates $1.00 ea.  They had 6 small plates at .75 cents each.  I only bought one because on all of the others the cherries in the middle had worn off quite badly.  I thought one would make a cute display plate.

Can’t wait to share these with Rednesday

IMG_6313

IMG_6314

IMG_6312

Out in the yard I found chippy white love for $6.  Talk about cheap love. lol!  Now it’s hanging out in my yard.

IMG_6315

IMG_6317

Now for last weeks features.  Gotta say you bloggers make it awfully hard to narrow it down to just a few.  I decided to give myself a theme.  That makes it a bit easier on the brain.

You know from thinking, “I’ll feature this one, and then no, this one, or maybe this one.  You get the jiff.

I won’t do this every week, but gotta keep you people guessing.  The theme is dishes.

Look at this clever chicken feeder plate rack shared by Chris from Perfectly Printed

plates on fence 21

Sweet Bee Cottage showed us her beautiful collection of Rose Chintz dishes.

IMG_1597

Aren’t these sweet cabbage and pinks a delight for the eyes? Life and Linda sets a pretty table wouldn’t you agree?

8

Nancy from At Nann's Table throws a mean luncheon regularly for her neighbors birthdays. Although her table is gorgeous.  It’s her food and favors that caught my eye. Look at that salad.

I have to tell you that Nancy lives just up the road from me.  I really didn’t know her, but now we are blogging buddies.  Isn’t it such a small world?  Yup, that means that in July I get to be treated like a queen at one of her fab parties

DSC03111

Okay, now I’m cheating just a bit.  I could not pass up featuring what was my favorite post.

Mary Alice from Chateau Chic showed us her porch décor.  I could not stop drooling.  Seriously, I love and collect watering cans also.  She had so much eye candy to share.

P1010878

Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now it’s your turn.  Always love what you have to share!

Few tiny rules:

1.  Please be a follower of Have A Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog.

3.  Please have a link back to this post so others will know where to join the party.  Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like.

4.  Please visit a few of the other participants.  It’s a great way to find new friends.

 

26 comments

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

I LOVE those cherry dishes! I found an adorable little cherry pitcher this week... SO MUCH FUN!
Thank you for hosting,
Have a wonderful week,
Hugs,
Donna

chateau chic said...

Jann, Thank you so much for featuring my porch post today on your linky party. I appreciate all your time and effort in hosting these parties each week.
Thanks again, Mary Alice

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

This is such a fun party! I guess I could have scooped up the hail and put it in a tea cup! Why didn't I think of that! lol I'm always thinking of how I can blog about something! Hugs!

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Oh my, I'm loving your chippy white love, it is in perfect chippy condition too... what a great find it is as well as those darling cherry plate:) Great features, Jann. Thanks for hosting this wonderful party! Have a lovely evening!~Poppy

Nann said...

Jann you sweetheart you!! THANKYOU for featuring my luncheon ie... le salads. Yes your birthday is coming soon and you should see what I've been out buying. Ooh la la....I'm doing another french party but a little different theme. Also I'm insanely jealous that you found those darling plates!! OK girlfriend WHERE around here did you go. Next time you must drag me with you on your thrifting shopping spree. I'm missing alot of good stuff!!! Thanks again Jann.

Nancy

andrea@townandprairie said...

Those cherry dishes as SWEET! Perfect for a vintage summer luncheon!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Such cute cherry dishes, and love your white chair too. I finally finished my cindo de Mayo table, that filled my cup! Glad to be joining in, thanks for hosting.

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

I would have bought the chair for sure! I have a thing for chairs.

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Cute cherry plates :)
Thanks for hosting!
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Old Time Cindy said...

Whoo-hoo! I made it to the party! Thanks for hosting!

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I LOVE those cherry dishes. It is always fun to come here and see your picks. I always try to visit at least a few of these blogs! xo Diana

Anonymous said...

Fun cherry plates! Thanks for hosting :)

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Jann, you found some great things this week. those dishes will be adorable for summer meals. Just linked up, thanks so much for hosting!

Cottage and Broome said...

I love those Rose Chintz tea cups, one of my favorite patterns. Thanks for hosting again this week, Laura

Vicki/Jake said...

Ok, I'm still not a linkyupper, but I love to come drool on your blog:) We need a good thrifting day!

Suffia said...

Hi Jann, love your sweet cherry dishes, they are pretty. Wonderful features too. Thanks for hosting. Have a great day.

Linda said...

I love your cherry dishes! I don't collect anything other than dust and some framed art, so I will just enjoy your pretty things!

Julie Marie said...

Oh my gosh Jann, I just read you live in Alpine, you really ARE just a hop, skip and a jump away from me!... yes, I am in Centerville, Utah!... right next to the little town of Bountiful that I grew up in!... love your beautiful cherry dishes!... my childhood home sat in the midst of a cherry orchard so I love anything with cherries on it!... okay, I am excited to link up a post today... it will be one I already have on, but will try to get a new one for next week!... xoxo Julie Marie

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Hi Jann! Your dishes with the cherries.. wow! I think it was the perfect way to spend some time while the grand children are learning at school! What a great find ant a great price. Gee, some people get all the fun. Haha! The chippy chair looks perfect for your sweet porch.
Well, I actually got to link up with your party this week! I prepared and hope you enjoy my post! Looks like this is going to be a fun party!
Blessings,
Susie

Doll in the Looking Glass said...

Jann -- thanks for inviting me to join your new Share Your Cup party. I have added my link and will be visiting the other participants.

Love your cherry dishes. They remind me of the juice glasses that my Grandmother used to serve us grandchildren. The cherries always looked so cherry!

Thanks for hosting! Debra

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Thank you Jann for featuring my Pink and green tablescape. I truly appreciate it very much. I didn't have time to display another table this week. Your cherry dishes are adorable. Perfect for Rednesday. Thank you for hosting this lovely party.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Such great features Jann....all so beautiful!
Thank you for hosting!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Those plates are absolutely adorable!

Tiny Red Plants

Donna said...

Hi, JANN,
Great finds. Love those cherry dishes! And what a great party.
I'm enjoying visiting some of the blogs. I didn't know about it or I would have linked in, too. Maybe next week. :)
D

LifeLessOrdinary said...

I'm late but finally got my project finished. After seeing such pretty dishes on your blog, I almost hate linking up something that involves a hammer and plates, haha.

The Tablescaper said...

Such lovely finds!

- The Tablescaper

Instagram