‘Share Your Cup Thursday #83

 

The pies are in the oven and the countdown begins.  Wishing all of my friends in America a very Happy Thanksgiving!

I wish you all an abundance of blessings and a cornucopia of thankfulness!

I really appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to come party here at Share Your Cup. Can’t wait to see what filled your cup this week!

Soon Thanksgiving will be just a memory and the full Christmas mode will begin!  Don’t forget to come join us for our ‘Creating Christmas’ party beginning on Dec. 7th.  I am really looking forward to seeing how everyone creates their own special Christmas magic!

                                                                        Creating Christas Image

Now here’s what caught my eye from last weeks party:

Poppy from With a Dash of Color shared her darling French Country bath.

40 v good

Sally from Salmagundi made a wonderful new table runner.

DSC05199

I just had to show you her quilt cabinet.  She is an amazing quilter!  And I thought I had a lot of quilts.

DSC05213

There were a few darling paper trees shared last week.  I loved them all, but Jeanette’s primitive trees stole my heart. Creating a Life Now.

Vintage Bottle Brush Tree Mantel

Aren’t these gift bags sweet hand embroidered by Cara from The Craft Dictator?

Christmasembroidery12-1024x582

Dianne from Shabby Gals gave this chest of drawers a sweet makeover.

blog 013

Aren’t these cupcakes so festive for the Christmas holidays?  Mary Ellen from That's My Home shared her recipe.

hot-cocoa-cupcakes-3_f_jpg

Don’t ask me why, but I can’t get linky to show me the number of visits on each link.  So I guess I am bagging show the top two most visited links.

Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now let’s Party!

A few rules and then let the fun begin!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three and please do not link up the same thing you linked up last week.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup!





27 comments

Unknown said...

Sad we can't hook up and have to drink my cup all alone :( Love that table runner!! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving and see you next week!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks bunches for hosting again this week - Appreciate what you do.
Sorry you were having a problem with linky. Glad you were able to get it worked out.
Hope you and yours have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Jann, thank you so much for taking time to host the party this busy week! Have a blessed Thanksgiving....hugs, Penny

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving and thanks for hosting this week! What lovely features too. Julie

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Jann, I just wanted to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving and many blessings.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Have a wonderful Tksgiving with your dear family and many blessings, sweet Jann! Thanks for the party this week.

FABBY

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Jann.
Thanks for hosting.
Joy

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jann! It's always fun to join your party and thanks for hosting it. Enjoy your celebration tomorrow.

Blessings,
Sandi

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

A blessed and truly Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, dear Jann. Hugs.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Jann, thank you for hosting your party every week. Happy Thanksgiving blessings to you. xo

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for the party, Jann! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving :) Hugs and Spring greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Thank you for hosting - have a wonderful and memorable Thanksgiving!

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Oh Jann, you always make my heart smile! Thanks so much for the feature! I absolutely love the beautiful quilt collection and that quilted table runner is simply gorgeous! Have a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving! Big hugs, Poppy

Stacey Johnson said...

Jann, Love, love, love that cabinet full of quilts! I hope you and yours have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Warmly,
Stacey

Sarah said...

Oh, my, those are a lot of quilts. What a special way to display them.
Hope you have a terrific Thanksgiving. '-)
~ Sarah

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Jann, I appreciate you including my little trees with your features this week!! Hope your holiday is just wonderful!

priscilla said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jann !

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Jann, thank you so much for the party - the features are wonderful... Have a Blessed Thanksgiving... Cathy

Fran said...

Thank you for hosting, Jann! I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving :) --Fran

must love junk said...

Jann, hope you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thanks for hosting :)
Susan

Laura Turner said...

Jann, thank you for your concern. We were thrown quite a curve ball last weekend, and it will take a lifetime to get used to. But God is in this somehow, and He will never fail us.
It's so nice to have blogpals to give us a caring word. Hope your Thanksgiving was truly blessed!
Laura (Sunday View)

farmhouse-story said...

hope your thanksgiving was wonderful, jann! love the features this week--thanks for hosting us:)

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Ho Jann...thank you so much for hosting! I hope you enjoyed a wonderful turkey day with family/friends! Wishing you a wonderful holiday weekend!
XO Barbara

Salmagundi said...

You surprised me again with the feature. Hope it will inspire someone to try something new. (Even though hand quilting is still my favorite!!!) Thanks. Sally

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

That quilt cabinet is amazing! I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving and can now take a rest before Christmas.

Micupoftea said...

Hello! The quilts look fabulous...nice features. Thanks for hosting, Jann. :)

Instagram