Share Your Cup #208

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC).
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
It's what your hosts call, "filling your cup"
 
Hope you are having a wonderful week and thanks for taking the time to come party with us!! 
 
It's my (Jann's) turn to pick features this week. 
 
But as usual, let's see what your hosts have been up to.
 
Carol reminds us how important it is to  Enjoy Life!
 

 
Jo continues to show us how to use
 
 
 
 
I shared my Pioneer Woman tablescape for Pioneer Day.
 
 
and
 
the  Junk Wood Wall in my new she shed, 'Hilltop Cottage'.
 


Thanks so much for visiting us and commenting on our posts.  It truly does, "fill our cups"!
 
Now the features from SYC #207
 
Joanne from A Pocketful of Blue shared how she has added some wonderful farmhouse style to her kitchen.
 
 
 
 
Patti from Old Things New shared her fabulous mini
garden conservatory.
 
 
Cecilia from My Thrift Store Addiction shared her fun garden themed mantle.
 
 
Mary Jo from Masterpieces of my Mind shared her darling
burlap planters.
 


Kath from You'll Shoot Your Eye Out shared the beautiful baby shower she hosted for her daughter.
 
 
Jacqueline from Purple Chocolat Home shared this delicious raspberry lemon wow cake.  Believe me I know how yummy it really was!  She made it for my birthday celebration.
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab our button if you were featured!
 



 
 

 
 
 

23 comments

Meg @ Hello Farmhouse said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann!

My thrift store addiction said...

Thanks for hosting and for featuring my mantel! Blessings, Cecilia

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!! And thanks for visiting!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks for having us over, Jann!

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for hosting. Jann, I love love the junk wood wall!

xo Dianne

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

You hosts are so creative! I sure wish I had a piece of that fabulous birthday cake, Jann! Thanks so much for hosting and have a great rest of the week.

Pat said...

Jann,
A tranquil color palette on many of your featured guests posts creates intrigue, dear friend!
Thank you for hosting Share Your Cup Thursdays! each week!
Fondly,
Pat

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Thank you for another week of fun!

quakerhillfarm said...

Thank you so much for being so faithful every week to open your blog to others! Have a great week, Lynn

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Thanks for the party Jann and have a great weekend!

JoAnne said...

Jann - thank you so much for the feature. You made my day! That raspberry lemon cake looks amazing - I sure wouldn't mind having that for my birthday!

Unknown said...

Great party Jann! Thanks for hosting us :) Enjoy the weekend!

Creations By Cindy said...

Love all the features this week Jann. So many goodies this week. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting and the great features. Have an awesome weekend.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for the inspiration sweet friend. I do love the features today!
Have a great weekend ahead.
FABBY

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Thank you for the party Jann! I've enjoyed seeing your posts about gardening and the new she shed!

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, thank you for hosting. You and Carol and Jo are very inspiring with all your clever ideas and projects!

Girly Pretties said...

Thanks for inspiring us and hosting as well! Hugs. Monika

Jocelyne said...

Thank you for hosting this party, I know it takes a lot of time.

The Charm of Home said...

Thanks for hosting !

mjmaterazo said...

thanks for hosting another great party jann. i'm truly honored to be featured next to so many talented posts. have a wonderful week. xo- maryjo
https://masterpiecesofmylife.com

Mimi said...

Thanks for hosting Jann! It's always lovely to see what my friends have been up to! Love Mimi xxx

Instagram