Share Your Cup #235

Hello, and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
It's what I call, "filling your cup".
 
 
 
Today I am happy because we are having warmer temps.  Rain has been melting the snow and whispers of spring fill the air!
 
This week I shared Ruby, my Valentines Snowgirl that I made in craft group.
 
 
And took you on a tour of Sweets Candy Store located here in UT.
 
 
Hoping that you are all having a wonderful week filled with lots of things that are filling your cups!!
 
Now for the features from SYC #234
 
Trisha from American Honey Home is redoing her kitchen cabinets.  She added a cute bakery sign to some of them.
 
 
Carol from The Red Painted Cottage showed us Lake Michigan in Winter and shared a stunning photo of a frozen light house.
 

This amazing beach in Russia filled with beach glass took my breath away!  It was shared by Dayle from A Collection of Days
(sorry Dayle, I was unable to leave a comment.  It told me to choose a profile, but came up blank?)

 
Judy from J. Biggs Life in Kentucky shared a romantic Valentines tablescape and made delicious strawberry roses.
 



Gina from Victorian Wanna Be shared her fabulous estate find quilts and created a sweet sewing vignette.  I'm crazy for that crazy quilt!  Guess what?  I've got one coming in the mail.  Saw it on Instagram and couldn't resist!!  :)
 
 
 
Brenda from Unique Junktique made over a spool turned dresser.  I love it's chippy charm!
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
 
 
Now let's party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 

26 comments

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my dresser Jann, That Russian Beach is amazing! I wish our local beaches had so much seaglass my gosh that's a beachcombers shangri la!

The French Hutch said...

Hi Jann, For the most part we've had mild temperatures this winter. Enjoyed the features and thank you for hosting......

organicgardendreams said...

Hi Jann, I really enjoyed your post about the Sweets Candy Store. It is so nice when a company has a history going back as long as theirs and are still in business and on top of that family owned. I think, I would have come out of this store a couple of pounds heavier, since sweets are really my weakness.
Last week I didn't get to write a post subsequently I didn't have anything to share at your blog party, but this week I am participating with a post about our three little rescue Doberman puppies (#2, "And Then There Were Only Two"). They brought so much joy into our life!
Warm regards,
Christina

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
Hugs,
Deb

Antiques And Teacups said...

Hi Jann and thanks for hosting. The Lake Michigan and Russian beach glass posts are amazing! Have a great week!
Ruth

Stacey said...

Hi Jann. Happy to be joining you today. :)

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi Jann, thank you for the party!

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Beautiful features, Jann. And I love your Valentine decor. Thanks so much for hosting another fun party.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

I'm so in love with your darling Ruby, Jann! Your craft group is so much fun! Thanks for hosting and Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Oh my gosh Jann, how did I miss your snowgirls post?! They are all so very cute, they remind me of Nicole Sayre things. Wish I lived close to you so I could be in your fun group! And I missed the old candy store, I'm going back to read it when I'm done here. S
Thanks so much for the feature on my quilts and sewing notions, I will give you a shout out on my next post. So glad you found one too!
Loved all the features, such a fun party you have! Thanks so much for hosting!

carol@The Red Painted Cottage said...

Jann, Thank you for featuring my photo of Lake Michigan and for hosting your awesome party each week.

Jeanie said...

Hi Jann -- such fun to check out all these links, especially around the love holiday! I'm wild about your two projects and have to check out that Michigan blogger!

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Hi Jann- your Ruby snowgirl is adorable! Thanks for hosting SYC!

While I Linger said...

I never wanted to go to Russia before but that beach glass... Gah!

Unknown said...

Love the features this week Jann! Thanks so much for hosting and have a great weekend.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Wow, Jann, your features are fabulous! That beach is something else. I understand there is one CA too. I like the Bakery on the cabinets too; cute idea! Sounds like you girls have a lot of fun at your crafting group. Thank you for the party and enjoy your weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Daniela said...

Thanks most sincerely for hosting, darling Jann, and thank you, as well, for the so lovely features!

In the hope you're having a beautiful week,
I'm sending blessings of joy on your coming days

XX Dany

Trisha said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Built-in Bakery Sign! We got the rest of the kitchen painted and it is almost ready to show off, hopefully this weekend!

~Trisha

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, thank you for hosting. I'm going to visit more links this afternoon. So many great ones!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for your 235th Share Your Cup, always love visiting and joining in.
Joy

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Love the red transferware. I love china the most.
Thank you for the inspiration dear Jenn.
Hugs,
FABBY

Art and Sand said...

It's been so long since I've joined in - thanks for keeping up SYC.

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party!

Rob Hunt said...

Thanks Jann for Sharing Your Cup - glad to be back to blogging again.
Rob

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thank you for the party Jann!

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Wow Jann, amazing features this week. I can't believe the amount of sea glass on that beach! Thanks for the party and wishing you a great weekend ☺

Instagram