Share Your Cup #289

 
Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
I'm happy to be back hosting.  My wrists are still acting up a little, but much better than they were!
 
I just want to mention, that I will be visiting, but if you link up a few posts, I may only leave a comment on one.  Just trying to not do as much typing.  :)
 
Last week I emptied out "hilltop cottage", (we store some of our garden furniture in there for the winter) and hubby helped me hang an oil can display rack.  I couldn't resist it for my oil can collection.
 
I often wonder I am attracted to old things like this.  Not sure why, I just am!
 
 
 
We have had absolutely gorgeous weather and after returning home from my gal pal trip I have been spending lots of time in the garden.
 
I have to pace myself, but I am slowly getting my annual containers and veggies planted.
 
I hope you will join us for our next Garden Link Party on
May 25th.
 
 
Now, let's party!


1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 
hugs,

14 comments

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party!

Jeanie said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann. I see I have a lot of reading to do!

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Thank you for hosting.
Have a lovely Mother's Day.
Fabby

Louca por porcelana said...

Hi dear Jann!Thanks for hosting!Happy Mother's Day!Hugs,Maristella.

Kim said...

Hope your hand heal very soon, Jann. Love those 'old' relics! Have a beautiful Mother's Day, lovely lady.

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

So sorry about your hand. Hopefully it will be back to normal soon.

Great party amd if I can get well enough would like to be in your garden one.
Still very weak from being in he hospital. Sure takes the wind our of sails.

Have a great weekend and don't over due in the gardens.

Hugs,
Mary

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Glad you are able to get back to hosting Share Your Cup! Good to know your wrists are doing much better. I bought my first annuals and am anxious to start planting. We have two cold nights ahead of us but then it looks like clear sailing (I hope!).

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
So glad to see that the party is back!! Thanks so much for hosting!!
Hugs,
Deb

Jacqueline said...

Hope your wrists continue to improve! You don't seem to slow down even with that! Thanks for hosting!

Judy said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend.

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, thank you for hosting. And I love your latest tablescape--if I could recreate it, I'd probably be so hooked on it I'd just keep it going all year until somebody told me I really needed to change it out once in a while!

Jas @ All that's Jas said...

Jann, glad you're feeling better. I hope you're having a fabulous day. Happy Mother's Day!

Amy @ The Quiet Homemaker said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Blessings,

Amy

csuhpat1 said...

Thanks for hosting and Happy Mother's Day to you.

Instagram