Share Your Cup Thursday #40

Hi and welcome to Share Your Cup.  If you are new and wondering what this party is all about.  It’s about sharing whatever it is that makes you happy.  That’s a pretty broad spectrum wouldn’t you agree?  I love the variety of posts that are shared each week!

To start this New Year off right I am offering a challenge to each of you.  Last week I had quite a few new people join the party.  I managed to make a visit to every link and there were several that only had 3 or 4 comments.  I would like to challenge you to find a link of someone that you have not visited before.  If they are new, please welcome them with open arms.

That’s what this party is all about.  Finding new people and sharing.  I so appreciate those of you who join in consistently, but let’s help get the ball rolling for the newbies out there.

Boy oh boy do you people make it hard for me to choose just a few features.  I decided to make it easy on myself and feature new (to Share Your Cup) blogs. Would love for you to hop over and say ‘hi’ if you haven’t already. 

Also I’ve been meaning to mention (and keep forgetting) if you want to pin something that I featured please pin from their blog and not mine.  I want to give credit where credit is due.  One more thing.  Some of you have word verification on.  If you take this off you will get more comments.  Some people will not even bother if they see that.  Just something to think about.

Fab Five Features:

Deb from Just Cats shared how she relaxes with white.

545237_4559197576447_792919510_n

Allyjo from Sweet Woodruffs shared her recipe for a wonderful stove top orange potpourri.  Can’t you just smell it?  Hop over, she’ll have you saving orange peels.

DSC_0012

The eccentric Lady took time on a cold winters day to take some amazing pictures.  Believe me, you will want to see more!

5361barbedwire

Jenn from The Schires Five shared a fun post of a conversation you might have over a cup of coffee.  Or in my case, Diet Coke. lol!  How perfect was this post for Share Your Cup?

IMG_2848

North Dakota Kitchen shared this fun cake that her and her son made for his girlfriends birthday.

DSCN8036

Thanks so much everyone and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

A few rules and then let the fun begin!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with links back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to find new blogs

After you link up I would love for you to leave a comment. They help to fill my cup!

36 comments

Julie Marie said...

So much fun Jann!... and I LOVED seeing your red handled kitchen utensils... I have several that were my mamas and I would not sell them for all the money in the world!... xoxo Julie Marie

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Jann, just linked up, thanks for hosting the fun!

Winnie said...

Thank you Jann for this party :)

Susie said...

I remember my first comment ,that someone left me. wow I was in heaven. I like when people visit and leave comments. I do visit lots of sites and always try to comment. Loved all the photos.xoxo,Susie

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks so much for hosting Jann!!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks bunches for hosting again this week!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting Jann!
Have a wonderful week
Hugs,
Suzan

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

I'm glad you can wait a week for Valentine decorations, Jann. This is my first ever Valentine's Day mantel!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm so happy to join you today! You always have the best party...all about the things we love best! I'm off to go visitin'! Hugs!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Jann,
Happy New Year and thanks for hosting another fun party! I have been away for a couple of weeks and it's nice to be back.

Blessings,
Sandi

Leslie said...

Thank you for hosting. I will link in and check out some new blogs!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my blog!You are so nice to give some small bloggers some exposure. Glad you enjoyed my "cold" images ;)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!

Hugs,
Deb

FABBY'S LIVING said...

How is your new year unraveling, lovely Mrs. Olson? Nice features and thank you for sharing and for hosting your great party! Big hugs,
FABBY

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann! Oh, looks like a fun party! I think I'll go back and link up if that's okay! Thank you so much for popping in to see me.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Sweet Woodruff said...

Thank you Jann for sharing my orange peel recipe. I hope it blessed lots of people. It's so yummy and such a comfort. I will have to check everyone out tomorrow. It's late here in Florida. xoxox

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

What wonderful features, Jann!

WOW- I love that cake the son made for his girlfriend, how neat is that? Gotta loves Mickey D's french fries!

Thanks for hosting!

Chenille Cottage said...

Dear Jann...You are such a thoughtful person. I love that you featured blogs that needed a little company. Comments are such a blessings and you are such an encourager.
Big hugs and thanks, my sweet friend!
Carolynn xxx

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

That is a very fun cake - the ketchup on chips (I bet those are real chips) looks very real. Thanks for hosting, loved your features this week.
Joy

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Well, I went to read the cake post - and those are not real fries. Clever cutting of a pound cake.
Joy

Unknown said...

What a sweet post, I love seeing ideas by new people! :)

Hugs.

Unknown said...

What a sweet post, I love seeing ideas by new people! :)

Hugs.

Treat and Trick said...

So glad to be part of your fun party! Thanks so much for stopping by and joining in my blog. Must check out your other post as well. Have a great week!

Pamela Gordon said...

Hi Jann, I just linked up my post on my vintage kitchen tools that you wanted to see. Thanks for hosting the party. I look forward to visiting around the other blogs. Hugs, Pamela

Jenn said...

Jann, thank you so much for featuring me this week! I really truly appreciate it! :)

Thanks for hosting!
~Jenn

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting:)

Have a gorgeous day!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Thanks for hosting Jann! I'll come back tonight (after work-LOL) to visit the links! Pam

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Happy new year Jann. I just linked up. Thank you as always for hosting.

Laurie Collett said...

Thanks for the lovely features & for hosting & God bless!

Ivy and Elephants said...

So glad to link up, lots of great inspiration. Can't wait to visit everyone!
Hugs,
Patti

Tina´s PicStory said...

hi :) it´s my first time here and i follow your lovely blog :)

J9sHappiness said...

Wow - it looks like a great linky party again this week!! Thanks so much for hosting - it's always fun to pop over here and see all the entries!! J9 x

Christine @ Stonehouse Living said...

Hi Jann,
Looks like a great party!!
Thank you! I will have to go around and check out some of these great links! Thank you for the invite!
Have a great weekend!
All the Best,
Christine

Denise Marie said...

I joined your party for the 1st time. I am still coming up to speed on all the places to party. I am your newest follower and look forward to more!

The Charm of Home said...

Jann,
I am late so, on the way here I was noticing how pretty your garden is in the winter! Thank you for hosting!
Sherry

Nann said...

Hello cute lady. THANKYOU for that darling and fun Sparkling Apple Cider you left. I have just kicked myself a hundred times already that I didn't take a picture of it and post it. WOW it blew me away. The family enjoyed the cider at our 'new years eve party' at home. You are just the bestest of friends and I am SO glad we live so close. Luv ya girlfriend....Nancy

Instagram