Share Your Cup Thursday #59

Hello my friends and welcome to Share Your Cup.  The party where you share what ever it is in life that makes you happy.

The last few days, my mind has been weighing heavily on the disaster in Oklahoma.  Sometimes it’s easy to think that being happy about the mundane things in life seems a bit trivial.

Disasters and tragedies happen.  Even during these terrible times, we must look for things to bring us happiness.  Tears came to my eyes seeing photos of children being rescued from underneath all that rubble.  It was easy to see that they were so HAPPY to be alive.  Many have lost everything, but still express gratitude and happiness for being spared.

Keep them in your prayers, but don’t stop being happy for life’s every day little pleasures!

Features from SYC #58:

Michele from The Nest at Finch Rest shared her beautiful red tea in the garden.

teared

Kathy from A Delightsome Life shared two fabulous posts:  This wonderful Garden Party

Garden-Party-23

and her thrift find of a  Vintage Scale & Teacup 

Rose-Thrifty-Find-teacup-and-scale

Patti from Old Things New amazed all of blogland with her hand painted wall.  Yes, hand painted, not stenciled.

01-Rose & Deb Tea 001

Marsha from Creekside Creations used vintage items to throw an amazing Graduation party for her Girl Scouts.  She also gave them such wonderful words of encouragement.  Must go see!

photo

I adore these chippy benches and old books that Joy from A Vintage Green found in an old shed.

chippy little benches

I always have such a hard time choosing one food feature.  You know this girl loves to eat. lol!  But doesn’t Sandi’s Banana Mallow Pie look delicious?  She shares the recipe at Rose Chintz Cottage,

038

Thanks everyone and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

A few rules and then let the fun begin!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup




38 comments

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Hi Jann,
I am drooling over Banana Mallow Pie right now! What gorgeous features! Thank you for hosting!
Happy Hugs,
Jemma

Enchanting Beginnings said...

I have done a few linky parties but I feel goofy. I can't seem to find your button? Can you help me out?

Winnie said...

Thank you Jann for another party. Wishing you a wonderful rest-of-the-week and a lovely weekend

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

I agree, the tragedy that we see so often can be dishearting but that is when we need to realize we need to enjoy every minute.

Debra@CommonGround said...

that pie, oh my gosh! just linked up, thanks for hosting!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Pretty and yummy features Jenn! Thank you for hosting today's party. I am patriotic this time.
Big hugs,
FABBY

Kathy said...

Jann, Thank you so much! You made my day, week, month! I am honored to be featured among these Delightsome bloggers - I too have been thinking how precious time is - I told my husband life is too short to hold andy ill will and to not be thankful and joyful!
always a joy to join your blog party,
God Bless

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Sarah said...

Jann, each of us have aching hearts for those who have lost so much. All the more reason to appreciate and take joy in the little things in our lives. One never knows when things will suddenly change. Thanks for this lovely post. ~ Sarah

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

Jann here is wishing you a wonderful holiday weekend :) Are you going to jump a fence anywhere ? :)

Unknown said...

Jann - You delight me! Thank you for the feature and for hosting another great party. Blessings to you this week, Patti

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

So much cuteness in these features! Thanks, Jann for putting so much into the party. I appreciate your time and trouble for us!
Liz

Stacey said...

Just linked up. :) Thanks for hosting. I'll be going around to visit.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, thanks so much for hosting the party this week. Wishing you a Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
Julie

Kathe said...

Just gasping at each of the beautiful features Jann! Such creativity out there! Thank you for hosting :-)

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Just now catching up on your delightful posts! Love your cloche's with the little birdie's! Also your new table is a beauty! What a find! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful holiday!
Hugs....Nancy

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What fun to see all the lovely features, Jann. Thank you so much for hosting and have a happy week.

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you so much for hosting each week, Jann :) Beautiful features - so much inspiration! Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Just linked up and wanted to stop by and wish you a wonderful Memorial week end...hugs, Penny

Joanne said...

Oh my these pictures are so gorgeous! I love them all. The first one is my favorite though. I love a good tea party!
Blessings, Joanne

Unknown said...

thanks for hosting the party! have a great night!
~Danielle @ Snippets of Inspiration

Laura Turner said...

Jann, I so agree with what you've said. We can pray and weep for those who are suffering, but we shouldn't forget the beauty that God has surrounded us with every day. That's one reason I love blog parties! What a wonderful celebration of the creativity and eye for beauty God has given to us all!
Laura from Sunday View

Susie said...

Jann, I loved all the sweet photos. We must keep the ones hurting in our prayers. That was a horrible big tornado...the results could have been much worse..xo,Susie

Karie said...

Jann, thank you for hosting. And by the way thank you for featuring my front door decoration. You are a sweetheart. I swear I have got to meet you sometime. I want to see your home and gardens in person. How is that for inviting myself? And your table is darling. I really like it. Again, thank you. Hugs, Karie

Jen said...

I finally made it back...
(been busy outside)
Thank you so much for hosting~!
Love your table redo from the other day. And, I like the sanding/distressing. It gives it character...
Have a wonderful weekend!
Jen~
(=

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

That pie looks amazing! Thanks for giving us a happy place to share, Jann!

Jeanette

Kris said...

I love seeing what everyone posts on your linky party! The tornados in OK were just awful!!
xo Kris

Diane said...

Love the variety of features. Thanks for the party!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann, Thanks for visiting my DIY Bird Bath post. And thanks for hosting this party each week. All of those photos you shared are eye candy, aren't they? Have a great day!

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Jann, I wanted to link a garden post but the weather has been so wet I wasn't able to. The sun is out for the weekend and I will finally be planting. Great features today!

Unknown said...

Thank you for this party, and for your words. You put that so well, and I so agree with you.
Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. :)

Sumaya at Evocative Vintage said...

Oh, I want some of that yummy pie right now and that painted wall is a labour of love! Thanks for a delightful party Jann. I linked up my first ever wreath!:)

Hugs
Sumaya

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for a great party Jann!!

xo, Tanya

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Ah, Jann, your features are wonderful and I am so surprised to see you featured my pie! Thank you so much. And you know I featured your lilacs in the silver jug at my party! Didn't even know we had featured each other. *Giggles* Have a beautiful weekend, my friend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Fluster Buster said...

Thank you for hosting Jann, see you next week.

Robin
Fluster Buster

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I love the kitchen scale you featured. Sorry for showing up so late, an incompetent plumber kept me very busy today!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Dearest Jann,

Thank you so much for featuring my humble little tea in the garden! I am truly honored to be amongst such inspiring and motivating talented bloggers out there.

Your other features are AMAZING!!!

Thanks for being such a sweetheart.

I sure hope one day we can truly take tea together.

Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs!

Tanya Rachelle said...

Thank you for hosting such a fun gathering. So many posts to look through and enjoy. Have a wonderful weekend.
~Tanya

Instagram