A Little Bit of White for Christmas

Hello my friends.  I couldn’t have picked a better day for sharing a’ White Christmas ’ for our ‘Creating Christmas’ link party.  Hop over to Kris’s at Junk Chic Cottage and share your whites!

Creating Christas Image

It snowed all day yesterday and it looks like a virtual ‘Winter Wonderland‘ outside!

I hope you enjoy a little of my white Christmas both indoors and out.

IMG_3582

My living room seems to be the perfect place to display my whites.  I recently found the little glass tree at a thrift shop for 50 cents.  I planned on glittering the star silver.  Hasn’t  happened yet.  The tiered plate stand has pearls, reflectors, and a couple white ornaments.

IMG_3637

IMG_3634

I loved how the background of this photo sparkled!

IMG_3635

Bleaching pinecones is all the rage this year so of course I had to try my hand at it. lol!

IMG_3641

Now that’s what you call getting a ‘cold’ seat.

IMG_3591

IMG_3628

My table top aluminum tree is a new treasure given to me by my older sister this year.  I placed it in an ice cream bucket that I painted a while back.

IMG_3632

IMG_3625

There’s just something magical about a winter scene under glass!

IMG_3638

I made the Epsom salt pine cones last year.  A little fell off, but I still liked them.

IMG_3640

I’m thinking those birds flew South for the Winter.  Let’s hope so!

IMG_3599

I love my chippy green cabinet, but I’m trying to show my whites so it didn’t get to steal the show.  My skates were a thrift bargain for $5.

IMG_3631

IMG_3627

IMG_3584

Every now and then a little color sneaks in with my whites.

IMG_3639

IMG_3624

A little Winter scene on the top of my chippy cabinet.  I brought it inside for Christmas this year.  More chippy goodness with my two small posts.

IMG_3621

IMG_3583

My family room tree is mostly white with just a touch of red and aqua.

IMG_3643

If you can’t have a ‘White Christmas’ outdoors, I hope you have a little inside!

And don’t forget to believe in the miracle and magic of Christmas!

IMG_3644

hugs,

Jann

18 comments

Art and Sand said...

Everyone seems to be getting snow. We complained about 52 degree weather and stayed inside to avoid the chilly weather.

I LOVE how Kris decorated her house this year.

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

It's all so lovely, inside and out.

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Oh how I love all your Christmas treasures Jann! So much fun to look at all of them and get ideas. I love using things of the past and mixing them into current day items. The epsom salt pine cones are really great... I've got to try that for sure.

Blessings, Edie Marie

Winnie said...

Everything looks soooooo pretty and beautiful
I just loooooooove these white-snow photos :)

bj said...

Wonderful whites...the snow is pretty but I hope we don't get any...too cold for me. :)
See you for your Sug and Spice...:)

Linda W. said...

Such pretty decor! And I love your snow pictures too. It's been so cold here many of the waterfalls in the Gorge are beginning to freeze. I spent all day yesterday taking photos of the cool ice formations around them.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Jann this is just gorgeous! I love how the whites look and those pops of color are so pretty!

Mecky said...

It all looks great. I adore the VW with the tree on top. My DD had one she named Ringo!!

It looks like you got plenty of snow. This Winter has sure came in with a big Roar. Wait, it isn't even Winter yet, is it? WE didn't even get Winter until February last year! I guess we are paying for it now.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, you did a beautiful job with the decorations for Christmas! The snow looks so pretty and perfect for this time of year. Julie

farmhouse-story said...

your home, and kris's look beautiful and ready for xmas, jann! love the bleached pine cones esp:) thanks for the fun!

Cynthia said...

Jann, everything is so pretty. We had ice today and I won't miss that at all. Where we are going is down far enough from us tat it was just rain. We are just high enough that when there is bad weather we get it and by the new house the opposite and it is only 10 minutes from us. Weird!! Love the picture of your birdhouse.

Cynthia

Pamela Gordon said...

I love all your white decorations Jann. You have some wonderful vignettes and ideas. The small pops of colour are pretty too. You sure have lots of now. The snow we got last Sunday was rained off but it's snowing a bit this evening now. I hope it stays this time. Hugs, Pamela

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Jan,
I am loving your touches of white!!!!! I cannot wait for your day on the party. I know it is going to be fab. I am so excited to see what you do.
Kris

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Love white Jann, I went with red and golds this year, but the freshness of white is always one of my very favorites! Stay warm!
Hugs,
Jemma

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

It's very beautiful and rustic at the same time! I love the Believe sign. XOXO

Rose L said...

So lovely!!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I am trying to incorporate more white in my Christmas decor…you are certainly inspiring me…beautiful Jann!

Unknown said...

No white Christmas here in Phoenix! but, loved seeing your pictures. Your tree is wonderful!

Instagram